Talking about bags...

The other day someone asked be which bags I'd like to have. Of course it was a guy because any woman would know that this is not a question we can answer. Sky is the limit when talking about bags so I thought only about bags I'd like to take with me on vacation this month (in a wonderland of course). Here they are, the fantastic five (5):


I like the Chloé Marcie in many sizes but this will be perfect to take on vacation. It's the perfect satchel for a daily use, big enough to carry everything you want and not as delicate as many leather bags I like.


Miss Sicily in white crochet from this Summer collection is just perfect for Summer. I can't imagine a better bag to carry after a day at the beach.


A Celine Boston tricolor bag size petite. It's really trendy and you can match with almost everything thanks to the combination of colors. This is just an exemple because I love them all.


Hermés Constance in orange or maybe blue. The perfect color detail to your Summer looks in a cross body small bag. And if you have some colorful bracelets to match even better.


And because I'll need a clutch for a special dress or a special night I'll take with me the Louis Vuitton Sunset Boulevard Vernis Clutch. Did you like my choices? At least dreaming is for free :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment