Kim Kardashian $2 million engagement ring?


I must admit I find Kim Kardashian unreal even if she is being called the reality TV mogul by some people. I caught the Kardashian curiosity after reading the news about her $2 million engagement ring or was the engagement ring? Given the shell life of Hollywood marriages, I got curious enough to follow the Kardashians on their reality TV show to see the guy who dared to buy the expensive ring.

Kris Humphries seems a nice guy and for a guy who bought that $2 million wedding ring for his bride, he must have really believed in what they had and thought that their Hollywood marriage could be different from the others. Sadly, celebrity life took a toll on their marriage and it only lasted for 72 days. I wonder, was it real for the two given the short span of their marriage?

0 comments:

Post a Comment