Piolo Pascual admits KC is his girl

Now, what has been expected for months now can be told, and officially.

Top actor Piolo Pascual, 34, and actress KC Concepcion, 25, are officially on.

This as Piolo himself admitted last week in the ABS-CBN show “The Buzz” in which KC herself is a co-host that he and KC are indeed on. In fact, he now calls KC her princess.

This is in contrast to statements of KC in the past about the real score between her and Piolo. KC always said then that it should be Piolo who should talk about it.

Piolo finally admitted his relationship with the beautiful actress-daughter of mega star Sharon Cuneta and actor Gabby Concepcion because maybe he got threatened because lately, so many guys are declaring openly their crush for KC, according to top columnist Mario Bautista.

Among those who are pursuing or admitted having a crush in the comely actress are the Filipino-American singer Apl de Ap of Black Eyed Peas, Sam Milby, Azkal athlete Phil Younghusband and young singer Jovit Baldivino.

“Para matigilan na rin ‘yung mga nagpaparinig kay Kristina,” Piolo said.

He added, “I wouldn’t want to watch another interview para may magsabi na may crush sa kanya or gustong makipag-date. I just want them to know that she’s taken.”

In a television interview, Piolo revealed he and KC have been dating for two years, adding that they became officially on last October 21, 2010. “It took me 2 years (before she said yes). Tsaka na ‘yung detalye. Basta that’s one of the best days of my life. For the first time in more than 8 years, I’m getting into a relationship, a commitment. And I’m planning to keep it,” the actor told The Buzz host Charlene Gonzales. “It’s one of the best days of my life,” said Piolo.

Piolo admitted that in the past he was very evasive when asked about KC.

“Ilang years or ilang interviews na rin na, sabi nga nila, ‘Palagi mong dina-divert or hindi mo sinasagot nang diretso.’’ he said. He added: “I thought, you know, I can find a way out because I have always wanted to separate my professional life and my personal life.” Piolo said he wanted to keep things private so as not to affect his 13-year-old son, IƱigo.

“The reason why I never admitted naman was because may pinoprotektahan ako. I have a son, ayaw mong magkaroon ng ibang reaction ‘yung bata. He’s only 13 years old,” he said.

“But I guess I came to a point na mas gusto kong magpakatotoo, regardless of what people might say, regardless of people’s judgment or opinion,” he said. “I guess, the person deserves it. I guess because I don’t just owe it to myself. But most importantly, I owe it to the public.”

The matinee idol added: “I know nahihirapan si KC kasi siya lagi ang nagsasalita. At bilang lalaki, it’s also a responsibility for me para she’s not left in the dark at hindi siya nahihirapan sumagot.”

The actor apologized to KC during the interview saying, “Sorry if it took me this long. It’s a thorn off my chest, I must say.”

The columnist also quoted him as saying: “I guess we both deserve it. I think kailangan naming gawin ito para matahimik na rin ‘yung iba. I’m thankful that she’s sticking it out with me. Ibang klase, ibang klaseng babae si KC. I just want them to know that she’s taken! I call her my princess. Sorry if it took me this long. It’s a thorn off my chest, it’s very liberating.”

After Piolo’s confession, he and KC hugged each other for a long time backstage.

Piolo’s admission was a very emotional moment for KC and she kept on crying. “Nasanay kasi akong hindi siya nagsasalita,” she later said. “I really appreciate his words and statements. I didn’t expect it, so thank you, PJ, for being very honest today. He’s a really, really good guy.”

Is KC is now the woman Piolo is willing to spend the rest of his life with?
Piolo has a ready answer: “Siguro di naman ako aamin nang ganito or magta-take ng risk kung sa tingin ko di ko siya gusto makasama habangbuhay.”

via philippinestodayus

0 comments:

Post a Comment