- Go to "network connection" in control pannel, right click "local area network"
- Click "properties".
1. From list select "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)",
2. Click "properties".
3. In general tab click "use the following ip address" and enter as follows
- IP 192.168.1.2
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.1.1
5. Click Ok
B. Now open web browser and type address in address bar http://192.168.1.1 and log in using
- Username: admin / password: admin
- Click Ok
- Click "configure" in left side,
And now on internet connection configuration page click "ADD" if you already do not have pppoe_0_35 setting in modem,
- Click "Internet"
- Click Add
If you already have pppoe_0_35 entry as shown here, do not Click Add, Click Edit the pen thumbnail.
If there is already a listing of pppoe_0_35 then click corrosponding EDIT butten or click ADD.
C. After clicking ADD/EDIT in "configure atm pvc" page select these
- VPI 0
- VCI 35
- Service Category UBR without the PCR
D. In next page configuration connection type:
- Select "PPP over Ethernet" and Encapsulation Type: "LLC/SNAP"
- Click Next
E. In configuration WAN IP Address settings page select
- Click obtain an IP address automatically
- Click Enable NAT
- Click Add default Route
- Click NEXT
F. Configure Broadband username and password page
- Select service name (anything)
- Usernaem (username provided by bsnl without @bsnl.in, or @dataone.in etc
- Password (provided by bsnl)
- Reenter password
- Select always on
- Click NEXT
G. In next Summary page
- Click Apply, and you are done.........
Restart modem, to restart. Click system, click reset and restart. Click restart (without reset selection).
H. You will get page like this
- Click connect on next page with user / pass
- Click connect
Status can be seen after connection
- Click status
- Click internet connection