Cocolime Lunch Date

Guest Post By Krizza


During the last day of my vacation in the Philippines this month, I was able to treat the whole family out for lunch after the last mass at the San Roque chapel inside SBMA. We have decided to take our lunch at Cocolime since we are familiar with the place and we really like the foods they serve there.


We never failed to order this beef pochero everytime we dine there. The serving is quite big and the soup is really awesome.


Mikz was really overjoyed with the beef pochero soup which is her favorite.


This pinakbet stew is their best seller.


It's our first time to order this Mandarin Chicken.


Oh! Our poor Lucio is waiting for his turn. (lol)

I really admire Lucio. Every time we go out, he was always behaved. He never make any noise when we were in the church as well as in the restaurant.

That lunch date was already a week ago but until now I still cannot get over the memories that I had with my family. Now I'm counting days and months so I could get that chance again to dine with them.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment