The Setup Wizard/Configuration assistant detects the connection type as a Dynamic IP (as opposed to PPPoE). In Router Status, the DNS server on the Internet port is in the 192.168.X.X range.
Steps are missing from the modem configuration.
1. Log in to the router by typing http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
NOTE: For newer routers with SmartWizard configuration, type this URL in the address bar: http://192.168.1.1/basicsetting.htm
2. The username for the router is admin and the password is password (unless you changed them). Older routers have a password of 1234.
3. Click Setup Wizard.
4. Select Yes and Click Next.
5. Click Next in the Dynamic IP (DHCP) Detected screen.
6. In the Dynamic IP Address screen, make sure that Account Name and Domain Name are blank.
7. In the Domain Name Server (DNS) Address group, please make sure that Use these DNS servers is selected. Type 18.104.22.168 in the Primary DNS box and 22.214.171.124 for Secondary DNS.
8. Click Apply.
9. Once you are back on the Basic Settings screen, open a browser window to go online