Recently Google have introduced a new app which display your ad sense earnings report with single click of a mouse. See the screenshot below.
(description from chrome store)
The AdSense Publisher Toolbar gives AdSense publishers two easy ways to access real-time information about their accounts and the ads served on their websites.
Pop-up account overview lets you view the following at a glance:
• Account earnings summary (today, yesterday, this month, last month)
• Top 5 custom channels
• Top 5 URL channels
• Lifetime revenue
In-site ad overlay gives you the following options right in your site:
• Instant summary of each ad unit’s earnings (today, yesterday, last 7 days)
• Links to go straight to your AdSense account
New in 1.4:
Publishers logging in with a user without an AdSense account, or with an account in an unsupported state, will now get a better error message explaining what's wrong and what to do about it.
How to have this app.
1. go to Publisher Toolbar (by Google)
2. click install to chrome.
3. then it will ask your permission to connect with adsense ( make sure your log in your adsense account)
4. your done! click and view your earnings easily without logging in.