Review for Mandom Cleansing Express

Hail to the Holy Grail make up remover! Mandom Cleansing Express is a Japanese brand makeup remover and comes in 3 formulas to suit different skin types- Oily skin, dry skin and for aging skin. I have to say…this stuff is AWESOME! In the past I used to use the one for oily skin, because I have combination skin but I switched to the one for dry skin so as to retain more moisture and oil in my skin.


I’m not lying when I say that I am a big fan! There are a few more empty bottles that i gave my mum to put handsoaps and stuff.
Pros:

This makeup remover is great at removing makeup. It is water-based so less irritation to the skin. The solution did not break me out or cause any irritation to my skin at all. The solution for dry skin does not strip out my face of its natural oils so you can actually feel that your face is more moisturized compare to the solution for dry skin where after using it your face feels smooth and powder-dry. I will recommend using the solution for oily skin if you have really oily skin (if it makes sense) and the dry formula for people with combination skin.

Both solutions work exactly the same, cleanses face of any traces of makeup. This solution does not leave a film over your face which I read that some makeup removers do. It feels really clean and the face does not feel tight or uncomfortable after using it. Bottle contains a large amount of solution that can last me around 3 months using it 4-5 days a week. I have not tried the formula for aging skin so I am not able to review or compare it. Comes in a pump bottle therefore hygienic. The bottle is extremely pretty! (Seen in the pictures above), the design on the green bottle (for oily skin) is my favourite.

Cons:

The pump is a problem because the solution squirts everywhere and can be quite messy (that’s what she said LOL). However, I think they changed the pump and it is not as bad as before, but do take note of the pump as it can be quite problematic. And if you thought you got a defective pump, don’t worry they all work the same. The effectiveness of the solution overweighs the faulty-like pump so it doesn’t really bother me and I’m used to it too. There is less precision control in the amount of product coming out too so do take note.

Directions:

This is how I do it, may not be the right way but it works for me. I pump 2-3 pumps of solution onto a clean cotton pad then press it on my eyeliner for 10 seconds before rubbing it off. Eyeshadow is able to come off immediately. For eyelash glue and mascara, hold it for around 20 seconds. To remove makeup on face, I wet the cotton pad with the solution and gently rub it all over my face. I continue removing my makeup till cotton pad has no/slight traces of makeup left. I always use 4 or 5 cotton pads for my whole face.





0 comments:

Post a Comment