Having problems in installing your ZTE MF627 SMART BRO HSPDA USB Modem on your Windows 7 Operating System? If you have then feel free to explore here.
You might noticed that something strange happen with its network adapters driver. Though the software is successfully installed in your PC but still it cannot get signals because the DRIVERS of the modem dongle perhaps incompatible in new OS like Windows 7.
- Plug your SmartBro USB modem into your PC/Netbook/Laptop
- The autorun will execute first upon plugging it. Sometimes, it will display install window. If it is the case then cancel the installation. But if autorun window will appear, click FOLDERS and browse instead.
- Instead browse it and right click then click OPEN/Open window
- and Browse the SETUP.exe
- Right click and click Troubleshoot compatibility and another window will appear that detect issues.
- In the Program Compatibility window, Select Try Recommended Settings and wait for the Resolving Issue then click START PROGRAM Button and then click NEXT Button.
- Installation complete you can try your smartbro now.
- Dont forget to save settings. Click Yes, save these settings for this program
- Congratulations! You can run your smartbro and you will happy to see that it has signal now.
- You can also check firmware updates in smartbro.com website!