Guyabano Leaf Tea

The guyabano leaf tea is becoming a regular part of my morning routine. Coffee and tea taste better but this guyabano has a different effect. It makes my body feels lighter and more energetic. Knowing that it is a miracle cure for cancer makes me wanting for more. I have no cancer or whatever disease but I want to follow the saying “an ounce of prevention is better than pounds of cure”.


A cup of leaf tea in the morning is enough. Just boiling a cup whenever I want it. Sort to other drink if the leaf is not available or too lazy to prepare. I am taking about one kilometer walk, forth and back, to get a bunch of leaves. Getting it in middle of busy schedule is almost impossible.

I got this idea from brother, I saw him drinking an ice cold guyabano leaf tea. He told me that he always prepare three liters and store it in refrigerator. He always have the tea in early morning and after work.

Again I walked and got a bunch of guyabano leaves. I boiled it until the water is slightly golden brown. Let it cool. Transferred to bottle and placed inside the refrigerator. I refilled the casserole with water and boiled it again. I think this will last for several days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment