Lemon juice in Skin Care is a natural exfoliant, skin brightener and anti-infective. Lemon juice is rich in fruit acids that will exfoliate to gently remove dead skin cells and will also bleach darkened or discolored areas.
How to use Lemon Juice:
- Dab on an existing blemish to help dry it up.
- For a hair treatment that adds bounce and shine, after shampooing mix the juice of one lemon with one cup warm water and apply to hair. Allow to remain in hair for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. (Can also be mixed with honey for extra conditioning.)
- Brighten and lighten fingernails by soaking them in lemon juice for ten minutes.
- As a treatment for blackheads, clogged pores and blemishes, apply lemon juice to areas at night. Do not wash off until the morning.
- Rub lemon peel over elbows and knees to eliminate rough or dark spots.
- Apply full strength to discolored and darkened areas at night and leave on until the morning.
- Apply full strength or diluted with water as a facial toner to exfoliate and lighten the skin, to prevent and treat clogged pores, blackheads and blemishes.
You might also want to read the 10 health benefits of lemon juice, I love comments feel free to say something please leave your message below.